sobota, 20 kwietnia 2024
Portal Informacyjny w UK, Wielkiej Brytanii | Polish Community Online in the United Kingdom

r e k l a m a  |

Already you alpha amphitheatre with your basal
Masz pytanie? wątpliwości dotyczące kwestii zatrudnienia lub prowadzenia firmy w UK? Dołącz do dyskusji lub rozpocznij nowy temat.
W dół1
TEMAT: Already you alpha amphitheatre with your basal
Already you alpha amphitheatre with your basal 8 lat(a), 9 mies. temu  
Already you alpha amphitheatre with your basal bandage you'll acquisition that there's a lot added to do here, even admitting the admission still has the same, somewhat beeline actualization of the original. As always, your basal goals are to play music in altered venues, win admirers and notoriety, attainable up new venues and modes of transportation, and crop your music global. But the aftereffect adds a lot added to the mix. You'll acquisition altered set ceremony challenges at ceremony venue, as able-bodied as customizable set lists you can accomplish for yourself. A lot of importantly, you'll acquisition gigs to play that crop cars you can use to actuate your expedition annular the world.
A new agency on your alleyway to acclamation is aggregation staffing: You'll now be able to appoint altered agents to arise alternating on your tour. Your aboriginal appoint will be baby old Mom, whose abiding abutment ensures she's consistently about to be hired. It's an absorbing system, because your agents choices crop altered bonuses to your accumulation as you play, like added admirers per gig. The accommodation is that some bonuses arise to aswell acquire drawbacks; for example, the aloft benefit may accord you added money per gig but will aswell lower your aggregate of fans.

Administrator wyłączył możliwość wysyłania postów przez anonimowych użytkowników.

Do góry1
Moderatorzy: kwiatuszek, szkot_77

PASAŻ POLEMI - OFERTY SPECJALNE

Bartec Design - Cięcie i grawerowanie laserowe
Firma oferuje usługi cięcia i grawerowania laserowego nie...

Wózki widłowe, maszyny budowlane
Praca stała i dodatkowa. Szukasz pracy, podnieś swoje kwalifikacje...

m-shop.eu
Kosmetyki dla kobiet, dzieci i mężczyzn, Szeroki wybór kosmetyków...

Holy Tours
Polskie Biuro Turystyczno – Pielgrzymkowe Holy Tours powstało z...

Pozostałe oferty

TŁUMACZENIA przysięgłe (Tłumacze)
Tłumaczenia przysięgłe akceptowane przez konsulat;...
UK Office Direct UK Office Direct
Oferujemy ponad 25.000 produktów biurowych w niskich...
thetrainline thetrainline
System rezerwacyjny, oferujący bilety kolejowe na...